QLD Grant Secrets - Gain Capital for Your Social Enterprise.
The Top 5 Social Enterprise Questions Every Business Owner Needs To Ask.
$5000 To $25000
Queensland Social Enterprise Grant was created to help provide assistance for social enterprises that are looking to build up their business.
Successful applicants will receive funds of $5,000 to $25,000.
The grant is one way of providing small businesses with additional funding so they can continue to exist in a competitive marketplace.
What is Social Enterprise?
A social enterprise is a company or project whose goal is to generate profits with the intention of solving an unmet social need. It provides goods and services, creates jobs, improves livelihoods in impoverished areas (and when appropriate implements sustainable consumption patterns), strengthens communities and establishes civil society. Failure to balance commercial objectives with social objectives will result in failure for both parties. Social enterprise offers the possibility that one can be socially responsible while generating profits at the same time...
Queensland Social Enterprise Grant
- Have been operating in Queensland for over 12 months
- Supporting jobs
- Investing in skills
- Growing regions
- Protecting the environment
- safeguarding health
Eligibility Grant Activities
- production equipment
- digital equipment and systems
- consumables, resources or materials (specific to an identified growth opportunity)
- skills development and coaching programs
- business and strategic planning advice
- website development and upgrades
- marketing strategies.
Application Date Range: 23 September 2021 to 7 October 2021.
Application form will be available from 23 September 2021.
Social Enterprise Grant Opportunities
Here are some example of how your business could transform your social enterprise.
- Training & Coaching - Skills Analysis
- Understand your current business and IT skills
- Confirms if you have the skills to implement your strategy
- Website build or Upgrades - Online, Competition & Keyword Analysis
- Understand your online position in the marketplace
- Know where you can advance online with clarity
- Professional business advice - Business Model Current & Future
- See how your business operates on one page
- Learn where you could improve business operations
- Strategic marketing services - Marketing Plan, Customer Avatar, Google My Business, LinkedIn
- Have a plan for marketing growth
- See how to scale up your business
- Business continuity & succession - Business Strategy Checklist
- See how strong your strategy is
- Identify weakness in strategy to correct for business growth